Since I'm a compulsive listmaker, here's my beginning for a fun filled weekend. Goodness knows I can't just lay around. Oh, wait. That's probably what I'll end up doing. BUT, no one can say I didn't try!
1. Balance checkbook 2004. Don't ask. I try to keep within a year.
2. Balance checkbook 2005. I'm dreaming here, but it might as well be on the list.
3. Clean living room. My living room is pretty much a nest. Everything I need within reach.
4. Clean kitchen.
5. Spot clean carpet. How do I keep getting stains on my carpet??
6. Clear off stairs. My parents taught me this, and it's a bad habit I carried into my adult life. Rather than bring things upstairs or downstairs, I put things ON the stairs intending to take them up/down later.
7. Do laundry/put all clothes away
8. Write christmas letter. Again. I do it every year. Maybe this year I'll actually send it out.
9. Grocery shop
10. Grade CPC, F12 assignments
11. Clean dining room
12. Organize books
13. Clean out car. After the play my car always has that "lived in" look.
14. Get Belize pics developed. Still haven't managed to do that. Yikes.
15. Revise story
16. Work on current story