Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2005

You could run a red light

I've been noticing people running a lot of red lights lately. Normally I'm not a huge bitch about driving, but this is something that needs to be dealt with by someone other than me.

This morning, on my way to work, I saw three people run red lights. On my way home I saw another. That would be four in one day, when I drove only to work and home. There are a number of lights, granted, like....uh...six. But this was not just something I noticed today. Yesterday I saw two cars run red lights. I'm also not talking skimming the yellow--I'm talking full on red light running.

So my question is, where are the police in my neighborhood?

My other question is, since when did stopping at lights become an option? Truly, are people in such a huge hurry in life that they need to burst through all traffic at any cost?

No comments: