Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

A new Meme

7 things to do before I die:

1. Marry
2. Have children
3. Be out of debt
4. Publish a collection of short stories
5. Live in a house and paint every wall in the place
6. Clean my house
7. Do the dishes (so I can feel successful should the end come sooner than I’d like)

7 things I cannot do:

1. Scratch my balls
2. Go more than a week without watching television
3. Believe the state my house is in right now and yet I’m still unmotivated to clean
4. Walk on water
5. Always control my anger
6. Drink Tequila
7. Keep my clothes off my floor

7 things that attract me to my (potential) mate:

1. His eyes
2. He has a good sense of humor
3. He loves my friends
4. He kisses me for no reason
5. He works out and cares about his health
6. Five seems to be a good number for a potential.

7 things I say:

1. Dude!
2. Mother of God
3. I’m sayin’
4. Are you kidding me??
5. Fuck
6. Suppage!
7. Hello Friend.

7 books I love:

1. Ordinary People: Judith Guest
2. The Stand: Stephen King
3. Bag of Bones: Stephen King
4. The Color Purple: Alice Walker
5. The Point: Charles D’Ambrosio
6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time: Can’t remember
7. The Great Gatsby: F. Scott Fitzgerald

7 movies I love:

1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Secret Window
3. A Beautiful Mind
4. Magnolia
5. The Ninth Gate
6. Rent
7. Wit


JODI!! Your turn!!

No comments: