Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Break is here

This morning I was able to sleep in, and now I'm lounging in my red chair watching Celebrity Poker Showdown. I have a whole list of things that I want to do--goals to achieve, if you will--this week and I'm going to have all of you keep me on task.

Here's what I need to get done.

1. Read two novels. The Historian (very long) and The Sound and the Fury (not as long). I need to catch up with my goal and two books in one week will help this.

2. Grade all of my papers I took home. It's not a ton, but it's more than one afternoon's worth so I need to divide and conquer.

3. Clean the garage. Not today, obviously, because it's icky out. But it does need to be done this week.

4. Do my taxes. H&R Block, here I come!

5. Clean the loft and make it pretty. This means hanging up the pictures laying on the floor and moving everything that doesn't belong there out of that room.

6. Clean the office and make it pretty. This means overcoming the paper avalanche that's all over the floor and calling Josh the Pseudo-Husband to come and hang the shelves I couldn't figure out and gave up on before I destroyed the wall.

Small list, huge projects. But, if I do one a day.........that still gives me time at the end of break to veg. Hmmm.

No comments: