Sponsored by Jodi, who talked about her rainmain moments, and who is talking a lot today by the way, here are my quirky but totally me things that I do, well, sort of OCD-like.
1. When I go down stairs I always have to touch the railing, but with the inside of my wrist and never my hand. This compulsion is two-fold. One, my germophobe status. Two, I need support when going down stairs ever since I fell down them and broke myself in my pre-blog days.
2. When walking by a door I flip my hand (closest the door) palm out. As if that would stop it from hitting me.
3. I wash my hands more than any of my other friends.
4. If I miss a single episode of Survivor or America's Next Top Model, heads roll.
5. Odd numbers. I love them. Like I could have ended this list on four, but where's the fun in that? I'm a 5 and 10 girl.