Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2006

He's soooo damn cute

Gatsby is the cutest puppy on earth. I know I promised pictures and I will provide as soon as possible, but I couldn't quite manage everything today quite as well as I thought I'd be able to! Plus, he's clingy. That's an understatement. He runs right between my feet when I'm walking and if I'm more than two feet away he's on the go following me. Unless it's to go outside to potty. He psyched me out tonight by peeing on one side of the kitchen and then waiting until I was cleaning it up to take a dump on the other side of the kitchen. He's a crafty one, that Gatsby. But he did potty outside once today (and inside four times) so I think that's okay for his first half day home.

3 comments:

mrwignall said...

I told you we're filthy beasts. I probably would have done the same thing if I moved in.

mrwignall said...

Shit....he's way cuter than me.

*pounds fist*

Kelly said...

He's cuter than any other guy I've ever known....with the possible exception of...oh.....nevermind :)