Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Book #30 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

The Harry Potter addiction continues.....

I read the third book in the series on Saturday, hunkered down in the Red Chair of Sleep in my comfy sweats, while I avoided writing of nearly any kind. It was blissful.

I went to 1/2 price books in AV last night and bought 11 books (because I'm insane) and am midway through three of them already. Books have been a great escape for me during the stressful application process. I've found I can only write for an hour or so before coming dangerously close to a panic attack, and reading brings me back from the edge.

So, JK Rowling, I'll be continuing with book number four after I finish A Yellow Raft in Blue Water, which is addictive for a whole different reason.

No comments: