Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Madam, you forget yourself.

Following the news tonight I was stunned to see Saturday Night Live begin. I had completely forgotten that it was Saturday. Had, in fact, forgotten it was the weekend. Don't ask me how this is possible.

I spent today reading and sleeping. Having been finally struck down by the bubonic-plague-meets-hanta-virus that has been sweeping the high school, I resigned myself to a weekend of being sick.

I finished the fifth Harry Potter book (which I will write about at a later date) and began Katharine Hepburn's autobiography. I'm contemplating beginning Tolstoy's Anna Karinina, but it seems to be enjoying its spot on my coffee table so I'll leave it there for now.

After being frightened nearly to death by Jodi's pigtails, I need to go take a nap.

No comments: