Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to you

Christmas is :
goodwill and compassion
firelight and candlelight
a family time,
a time for worship.
It is the glow on a child's face,
but most of all
it is a story of love
which began centuries ago
and spread to all the world.


I wish each and every one of you something special this Christmas: a reunion, a connection with a loved one, or a plastic leg lamp like the one on A Christmas Story. Along with that, I wish that each of you will have someone in your life who will introduce you to something amazing at least once and, if you're lucky as I am, every time you get together (thanks Jodi!)

My Christmas is done now, at 3:33pm on Dec. 25. I am home watching A Christmas Story with the dog chowing his Christmas bone on his blanket and big fat flakes falling outside my window. This has been a wonderful Christmas (even if grandpa's girlfriend came along....AND lost my present) and I wish for all of you the most amazing Christmas of your lives so far. Thank you for reading me for another year!

xoxoxo

No comments: