Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The biggest decision of my life so far...

...is what I want to have for dinner.

I went to Buca last night for dinner and ate salmon, lasagna, calamari, bruchetta, garlic bread, and, uh, I'm sure a few other things. I rolled home and spent most of the night digesting.

Today I had Buca leftovers. Let me say first that my lasagna the second time was absolutely delish. Then, let me say that Buca twice is a row is a little too much for my sensitive digestive system. So right now my brain wants dinner and my stomach is crying "No, please! Uncle!"

That said, here are my choices:

Chipotle
Papa Murphy's Pizza
Fabulous Asian noodles
buttered popcorn
Rice with Chinese noodles

Since I'm still off the meat, I'd prefer to skip the first two, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that some tacos from Chipotle didn't sound damn good. Meat-filled ones (just not chicken).

Hmm. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

TT. said...

Dude, what are you doin' to your poor body? Get thee to a store and get some salad fixin's and maybe some Morningstar Farms parmesan-ranch soy-based faux chicken patties. Or some Boca burgers or something. Even an English muffin with some Real peanut butter and then a banana or something. Dude!

Kelly said...

Wow, I haven't been duded twice in one conversation in ages! Okay, does it help that I ended up with crabcakes? With two tablespoons of red bell pepper?
I know *hangs head*. My nutrition is beyond poor. I have no excuses. Well, I do, but I'm too exhausted and malnourished to type them all out.