Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Today in biology I tried so damn hard to stay awake--I really did. And I was successful, but there was a small problem. I was concentrating so hard on staying awake that most of what my prof was saying missed me almost entirely. I got all the notes and I think I mostly get what's going on, but it was brutal. The most brutal part being, of course, that just making it through class isn't enough; I also had to make it through a three hour lab where we measured shit in milliliters. Oi.

Fridays have significant meaning to me these days, since they are the only day of the week I don't have class. Mondays are five hour bio class and math, Tuesdays are usually exam days and now fiction class, Wednesdays are five hour bio class and math, Thursdays are the beginning of the descent--two hour class, math, yoga (yay!)....and then blissful Friday. Those first three days of the week, though, man, Dude. TGIF.

Now, of course, I have to study for biology. The test tomorrow is on bacteria, intro to metabolism, and membranes. Oh, and archaea. Whatever those are. HA!

No comments: