Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Internet has a patron saint

Seriously?

I'm checking out the list of patron saints looking for a specific patron saint--a REAL patron saint--when I run across St. Isidore of Seville, the patron saint of the Internet.

St. Isidore was a writer--a teacher--a gatherer of information. I'm sure he would be delighted, his soul finally at its highest level of holy joy, to discover that he is the spiritual representative for livenudecats.com.

Patron Saint of the Internet but no Patron Saint of Lutherans. Come on....who really needs the saint here!?

1 comment:

Art and Poetry said...

Hello
My name is Nick I have set up an art and poetry blog at
www.quantumartandpoetry.blogspot.com You can have a look if you like.
I am looking for blogs to link with, would you like a link?

Bye!