Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*drool*

I'll get you all caught up on my life--primarily devoted to yoga at this time--in a bit. For now, I need to devote my full attention to the man whom I have loved for so long: Mr. Stephen King. Though I Am Who I Am's address is devoted to him, I've noticed a surprising lack of King-ness on my blog. This must change. So, for my first official act of on-line Kingdom, I'm going to strongly recommend you visit

The Stephen King Store, located on CafePress. Kids, I pert-near lost my stars when I saw all of the 'Constant Reader' regalia I can get. If you're looking for gift ideas for me, I'm a medium. And I love everything on that page. Except I probably don't need the bib or the infant bodysuit. Actually, the bib might not be a bad idea, considering I'm sitting her salivating all over the place....

There are shirts and journals and notebooks (oh my!), messenger bags, mouse pads, and pillows and a BBQ APRON! There's no end to the joy!

And the best part is that King is not receiving any profit from the sale of this merchandise. All profits go to The Haven Foundation, an organization that focuses singularly on freelance artists. This organization is near and dear to King's heart since the accident on June 19, 1999 that nearly killed him.

So, go shopping already!!

3 comments:

TT. said...

You do know that he has a new story exclusively on Kindle, don't you? Or he will as of February 24 anyway. Kindle ... come to the dark side ... join us ...

Kelly said...

Okay, the whole Kindle thing....... I don't knjow if I can get away from the page? I feel like I read a computer screen too much already...

TT. said...

It feels surprisingly like a real page with real ink. I'll have to let you try mine sometime.

Actually just got back from B&N where I noticed a new unauthorized bio of our Uncle Stevie. I'm sure it's terrible, but I'm sort of obsessing about it now.