Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Summer is drawing to a close

I know, it's only the end of July, but my summer is definitely on its last legs. The trip to Belize has jump started my brain on everything that has to get done in a short amount of time. I'm stressing over my passport, stressing over new classes I might be teaching (last night I dreamed I was teaching all 8 periods and they were ALL new classes that had never been taught before by anyone in our building), and stressing over my writing. All of this stress can only mean that school is upon me.

I've been trying to get into a habit with my writing. Its been working, sort of. But, like the running routine, as soon as school starts in the fall all of my routines jump out the window and they don't look back. Oh well. At least I'll lose some weight when school starts again. It's the NOS (Name of School) Diet: eight hours of standing or walking with no time for lunch, and walking up and down at least one flight of stairs at least twenty times a day. Always trims down about five pounds. Which should be just enough to help me fit back into my kick ass jeans.

Close random post. Thank you, and good morning.

No comments: