Pages

Monday, August 01, 2005

A man with a plan

Girl, actually. Chick even.

Now that it is August 1st, officially, I need to establish a plan for utalizing my last few weeks of vacation to the fullest extent.
I need to do the following:

1. Read 12th Night
2. Finish my summer cleaning list
3. Organize and plan fall curriculum
4. Read everything I can get my hands on by Charles D'Ambrosio and George Saunders
5. Read everything I can get my hands on period
6. Write a story to bring to class on the 18th.

I know there are other things I need to do.

I always wonder about lists to do, how effective they are, how much time I waste making them, etc. But I'm really not very good at managing my time, it all seems to slip away when I'm not looking. So, the lists will stay and it'll be all good.

No comments: