Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Missing Madalyn

I don't know if you all managed to see the entry I wrote earlier today, like about 10 hours ago, about my darling Madalyn but the entry is gone now and I have no idea where it disappeared to. That irritates me. Madalyn is a darling, seven years old, and I made her a promise last Thursday that I made to her two years ago and didn't keep. I'm trying to keep it now and it would help if my blog would cooperate and help me record my progress.

Alas, it seems to be gone. Perhaps it will resurface as mysteriously as it disappeared, but in case it doesn't I'll consider rewriting a similar entry tomorrow, although it won't be as good as the original, sorry. They never are.

1 comment:

buck said...

i saw it. it was beautiful, Kelly. made me cry and actually made me squirm as i remembered a few forgotten promises of my own. i hope it reappears--i'd love to revisit the lush prose.