...when I get 25% off books at Barnes and Noble!!!!
Erica and I met this morning after a delightful eight full hours of sleep at BN.
Here is what I bought:
1. The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil (George Saunders)
2. Best New American Voices 2006
3. Two Girls, Fat and Thin (Mary Gaitskill)
4. Because They Wanted To (Mary Gaitskill)
5. Best American Short Stories 2005
6. The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven (Sherman Alexie)
7. The Paris Review Book of People With Problems
8. Scribner Anthology of Contemporary Short Fiction
9. Tin House (Work) Fall 2005
I love today.