1. It's Tuesday which is class day, and in this case the last day of the student contact week.
2. Erica and I have a kick ass schedule of things to do over the four day break and they're all good activities.
3. I'm alive, healthy, happy, and I can walk. And I have great friends.
1. I can't leave the school building for another six hours.
2. I have not included, in the Schedule of Nonstop Fun for the weekend, the countless hours of grading that I've been avoiding and saving for this break.
The ugly thing is something I can't talk about. It's an issue my best friend of mine is having, and it's being kept on the d.l. for now. Suffice to say, I'm worrying about her pretty much 24 hours a day. She's in a bad place during a time that should be really happy, and what she's going through I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Well, okay, maybe on my WORST enemy. But no one else.