Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My 100th Post

Yeah, it's here. Post #100. All that suggests is that I'm lazy. I was lazy today. I did one load of laundry, graded a few papers, and played hours upon hours of Fate. I read a short story, I caught up on my DVR. I accomplished nothing whatsoever of merit.

This is because I haven't ingested a single diet coke. Not one, all day.

Nanowrimo starts in about 28.5 hours...at which point I'll either write here every day or you won't hear from me until Dec. 1 or until I give up. I have a few ideas of things I'd like to write, and this year because of the way the plays ended up I actually have a shot at accomplishing it. So...we'll see.

Are you bored reading this? I'm bored writing it. I'm thoroughly bored. No one should be as bored as I am now. Especially not someone with so much crap to do.

Okay, off I go to do my crap.

1 comment:

buck said...

good luck with NaNoWriMo!!