Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Well, seems we're going to get nailed again. This is fine, even if I have school, because it's just so nice to actually have winter. This has been such a laid back week for me. Frankly, the whole month has been laid back. I'm digging it.

The story will start to come together very soon....as soon as I can turn off the damn television and start writing. This is phase two of Procrastination. The house is clean, rearranged, everything is done, but now I have to settle in and make sure that my Bastard Son of TiVo (DVR) is all caught up, that I've made all my phone calls, responded to all emails, sharpened all my pencils, and aligned the stars.

Then begins phase three, the writing.

I, of course, will not expect a snow day tomorrow. BUT, if we should happen to have one and I might be allowed to watch the opening day of March Madness, I wouldn't cry.

No comments: