Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Organization and Procrastination

Well, I have a lot of grading to do and a short story due in less than two weeks. Seemed like the perfect time to rearrange my living room and dining room and clean the place as if I was moving out tomorrow.

My other motivation was, of course, puppy proofing. I need to actually consider the needs of someone else in a few weeks, so I guess I can't leave crap all over the floor anymore. I prepared a space for a puppy bed (of course he'll use the couch like any smart dog would, but I at least want to give him the opportunity to start out right) and got a spot ready in the kitchen for his food and water. I bought his first toy yesterday too! Now I need to start looking at a kennel.

With all of this excitement who has time to grade and write?? Not me!

No comments: