Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring Break Update

Okay, items 4, 5, and 6 have all been accomplished. I'm plugging away on 1-3 and have rewritten my schedule to accomplish as much as possible. It helps that this week every single one of my evening plans has been cancelled. Bizarre. I had a drinks thing planned for Monday, cancelled. Writing group on Tuesday, cancelled. Movie day was a go on Wednesday. Class on Thursday, cancelled. Very unusual for my whole week to free itself up without my messing with it. Makes me think that the planets are aligning so that I do actually accomplish everything on my list.

Item number 1, though, if I'm going to be honest, probably won't happen. The Historian is 642 pages and I thought I could do it. Unfortunately, the siren song of my television is too strong. I think I need to go back to Belize if I'm going to accomplish this 100 book thing.

No comments: