Pages

Monday, June 26, 2006

Issuing myself a challange

Okay, the bedroom is now painted, which is a huge weight off of my shoulders. But, I still feel like I'm letting my summer slip away. I know that the main reason for this is because of my addiction, the addiction I've had since I was a tiny child, my addiction to television.

When I was in Belize, seaside after the workshop, I was stunned at how fast I read. I read a 600 page book in roughly 3 days. I was able to do this because I had zero access to television. So, I am issuing myself a challange. Here it is:

I will not watch television from Tuesday, June 27 through Friday June 30 between the hours of 7am and 5pm. This may not seem like much, but it could likely kill me. I will succeed, though, and I will do good things.

No comments: