Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

Book #16 Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich

Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum is a gift to all mankind. No, the books aren't literary genius, but they do cause me to hunker down into a world I know nothing about and desperately love, with Stephanie and Morelli and Ranger and Lulu and Grandma Mazur. I started Twelve Sharp last night. When I start a Stephanie Plum book I can't stop, which is a real pain in the ass during the school year. These 310 pages, however, zoomed by in one big uninterrupted gulp as I devoted twenty four hours to Stephanie's latest adventure.

Sadly, the book just came out which means that thirteen is not going to arrive anytime soon. I think I may need to start the series over again.

If you haven't picked up any of the Stephanie Plum books, do so. It's freaken awesome reading.

No comments: