Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

There goes that clean slate again...

So for the second time in less than a year I'll be scrubbing my computer clean and beginning from factory settings. This irritates me. It kind of makes me want a new computer.

Fortunately, my mom and dad didn't raise a fool, so this time almost everything has been backed up. My pictures and music are okay, and the biggest loss is my Sims2 Big Brother family, where Danielle and Howie just gave birth to twins. Oh well. I have a feeling that the Sims is to blame for the computer crashes, so I will not be installing it on the computer again. It's a sad day in Simland.

Tomorrow it's back to the blackboard for me, beginning week two of school. My student teacher is taking over two of my classes, though, so my schedule will lighten considerably. I get rid of one whole prep, and two classes. Yippee.

No comments: