Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Seattle-bound

In an attempt to not discuss the total and utter drama of Big Brother 8, and because I'm still massively riding the waves of last night's trip to the drive in, I will discuss instead the fabulous amazing weekend that is coming up.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm flying to Seattle with my parents to celebrate my great aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. My parents are staying at a hotel and I'm staying with my kick-ass cousin Maureen and her husband Erik and their kids. I haven't seen Maureen for about three years and I'm SO EXCITED to be out there to spend some time with them. Maureen is also training for a half-marathon so we're also going to try to fit some runs into the weekend. It's a quick trip--we'll be back Sunday night--but it's going to be a blast.

Okay, and I need to say something about Big Brother. Jen needs to stop being such a Class A bitch, especially since she doesn't have the intelligence to back it up. She needs to take off her sunglasses inside because she's not on the World Series of Poker. And Amber...I want to see one episode where she doesn't cry. Just one.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I *heart* Evel Dick

Kelly said...

ME TOO!!! And you know that if he won the POV he would have taken Daniele off instead of himself. He's a sweetheart.