Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Okay, need I say more? Really. DO I??

My latest email from someone that the people at Match.com think I am compatible with:

Hey There,

I'll introduce myself as 1) A Game Designer, 2) A Writer, and 3) An Attractive Male that women really enjoy being around. As you read on, you'll see why these three criteria are relevant.

1) Because I'm a Game Designer, one of my beliefs is that things should be fun. So I've turned this online dating thing we're doing here into a little game. The object of the game is for you to have fun.

2) As a Writer, I have read and evaluated your profile. It has promise, but (like all things) it can be improved. (Life is a state of constant improvement, no?) This is where I can help you. You're going to take me out for coffee or tea or a drink, and I'm going to get to know you and help you in bringing your best face forward in your online dating profile. (If you're poor, which I really hope you're not, I'll purchase my own drink. But it is the least you can do for the valuable feedback I can give you on your profile...)

3) As an Attractive Male that women really enjoy being around, I offer the perspective you want and need. Ultimately, I'm the type of guy you want your profile to attract, and you know this deep down inside. ;) You need a desirable man's perspective if you want to attract desirable men.The added bonus of this game is that you get to spend some time with me, and I get to learn about you. There's a small chance we may discover a mutual spark, at which point you won't even want the feedback I'd have to offer on your profile. If that spark is not there, however, I will gladly send you on your way with a much improved profile, that will give you a much better chance of attracting a desireable man. I want my spark, and I do believe that you deserve your own as well.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: