Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

What I'm doing

Since it's been nearly a week since my last post I thought I'd shoot y'all an update.

I've been spending the last several days doing the following in no particular order:

--> Watching Dexter

--> Reading Michael Perry's Truck: A Love Story

--> Trying to decide who I love more: Michael C. Hall or Michael Perry.

--> Working on getting my finances in shape for Operation: DBH (more on that later)

--> Hanging out with my dad while my mom was in Alaska

--> Getting ready for poetry class and fiction class at The Loft

Operation Career Change is the biggest news, but unfortunately for you all I'm not quite ready to share it publicly yet. My nearest and dearest know what's going on, and in just a few short months, dear readers, you will be duly informed.

No comments: