Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The long and short of it

This was the longest short week in school teaching history. At least my school teaching history. Between Gatsby's slipped disc (yeah, my dog is walking like a 90 year old man....when he can walk at all) and tomorrow's math placement test, a potential poetry workshop and balancing work/theater/conferences, well, I'm plum tuckered out. Yeah, I said that, you read it right.

Gatsby spent a very miserable day at home but now is on drugs and bed rest. Apparently dogs can slip discs. While it's painful for him and a hassle for me, I'm so glad that he's okay. The vet today and poetry class tonight prevented me from studying for my math test tomorrow (all part of Operation: DBH, beans to be spilled in an upcoming post) but I think I'll be okay. I need to keep my head on my shoulders, remember formulas, and remember that I totally schooled the GRE and this test will be (should be!) cake compared to that.

That's all I got...OH, except I signed up for Yoga. Yep, sure did.

No comments: