Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Update on the list

Well, it's been an interesting day. Here's what I've accomplished, based on yesterday's list:

1. No algebra has been thought of, studied, or learned.

2. The bottom of the house has been cleaned...the top remains untouched.

3-5. No writing has taken place. Not one drop.

6. The play odds-and-ends are yet to be covered.

7. The grading situation is being alleviated as we speak. I'm trying. Really, I am.

What I did instead of doing my list:

1. Had lunch with Erica.

2. Bought Jillian Michaels' book 'Making the Cut.' I have the biggest girl-crush on Jillian Michaels pretty much ever.

3. Took the best nap ever.

4. Took the Jillian Michaels Fitness Test.

5. Found out that I can't do a full traditional sit-up.

6. Went grocery shopping and saw four teenage girls walking to the check out with two 24 packs of toilet paper. I'm sure they were restocking the latrine at their Girl Scout camp.

7. Cooked a marvelous dinner of chicken and broccoli in garlic sauce.

8. Watched an obscene amount of television.


So, see, I did accomplish quite a bit....just not many of the things I had slated for today. Oh well.

No comments: