Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

End of yoga (booooo!) and end of work to rule (yaaaay!)

I took today off after yesterday's "best-day-ever-ness". Teaching, drinks with Heather, yoga, then out for drinks with Molly the Wonder Yoga Instructor and a few fab women from class. I'm super bummed about yoga ending, but it starts up again for me on Jan 4, so it's only a few weeks. I want to work on some of my poses in that time and try to strengthen myself. The next class is a level up and, quite frankly, I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

Work to rule ending today is fan-fucking-tastic. With a few days left before break I can hopefully get everything done before Friday and then enjoy break without work and without the stress of no-settlement-in-sight. The stress level at school has been nuts and this will help us all get more into the Christmas spirit.

No comments: