Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Captain Procrastination called---

He wants his title back.

I have the biggest test of my known life coming up this Wednesday. Have I studied? Not one single bit. I've got a study schedule, I've got all my materials, I've got everything I could ever need.

Except motivation.

I'm in the process, now, of cleaning the house. This is an age-old, tested and true procrastination technique of mine perfected in my college days. During finals, I had the cleanest dorm room on campus. All other times--it was a war zone.

I'm heading out to lunch in an hour and then after that I MUST study. No more messing around. No more cleaning, surfing channels, snuggling the dog, reading, or napping. From when I get home on through Monday morning, I will eat, drink, sleep, live and breathe Biology chapters 1, 3, 5 and 8.

No comments: