Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not going to waste today!

I have a lot of stuff that I need to get done this weekend. So much so that I think I need a schedule in order to accomplish it all, rather than realize at 10pm tomorrow night that I didn't really accomplish anything.

Here is a quick-and-dirty list of what needs to be done:

1. clean the house
2. walk the dog
3. study for histology lab test
4. finish death/dying project
5. take chapter 3-4 accounting test
6. do chapter 5 accounting work
7. grade CPC Poe essays
8. Run 4 miles
9. do laundry
10. go grocery shopping for next week
11. mail books for bookmooch
12. go to school and print histology slides

Dang. It's worse than I thought. And, I have the feeling I'm forgetting some things. I'm trying really hard to not feel guilty over not going to lab today, the last day the histology slides are available. I can do most of the work online and I know it'll be packed in there today. I've spent about 6 hours in there, I think, for this lab.

Okay, a schedule is definitely in order.

1 comment:

Gary LaPointe said...

So how many did you get done?!?

(I'm not even going to ask about the ones that weren't on the list yet.)

Gary
http://GarySaid.com/