Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Closing out of Birthday 2008

Last night Yoga Molly took me out for dinner and drinks to celebrate my birthday. We went to Bonfire and ate pizza and drank Mojitos. It was fantastic--great conversation, great company, great food---a terrific way to close out my birthday week. I'm so glad that I met Molly and that we've become friends; she is absolutely fantastic.

Today I worked for two hours and then, theoretically, had the rest of the day to work. My body had other plans, though. I got home from school at around 10am, and then proceeded to lounge in the great red chair of sleep until, well, pretty much right now. I took a nap, ate some lunch, ate some dinner, graded a few grammar packets, but on the whole this day has been one of total mental release. I didn't realize how exhausted I was this week. Every week at this time, I guess. It's probably why I'm getting so freakishly emotional on Thursday nights and into Friday mornings. Or, maybe it's just that I'm a freakishly emotional person. Whichever.

I have to take 8 math quizzes this weekend to make up for celebrating my birthday in place of doing math all week. I have to do that so that I can take the chapter 10 test on Monday morning and go to yoga on Monday night. At least there's a nice reward at the end of it. I also have to study for bio, clean the house, and grade summer school work. What's most important, though, is that I utilize tonight to the max that I can. I always feel like I throw away Friday nights and end up stressing on Sunday nights. Hopefully I can do a lot of work tonight and then not be so crazy on Sunday.

We'll see.

No comments: