Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Paging Dr. Nash...

What have I done all weekend?

Math.

Literally, ONLY math. I ate a little, and by eating I mean I ingested and digested rational expressions, imaginary numbers, and the square of the hypotenuse. I did 54 pages of problems--front and back (54 of my pages, not the book. God only knows how many book pages I did). Oh, and I snuck in some yoga. Hey, I had to do *something* to clear my head of numbers, numbers, numbers.

The next time I decide to forgo math in place of going out and partying like it's my birthday, smack me. Seriously. As much fun as the week was, this weekend was sheer fucking hell. But I needed to do all eight sections in preparation for tomorrow morning's exam.

Okay, on to Biology. Quiz tomorrow on cell reproduction and then exam on Tuesday on photosynthesis, cell reproduction, and aerobic respiration. Funsies.

No comments: