Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spider Carnage: The Morning After

Having received several emails expressing both amusement and outright horror at my spider situation, I decided an update was in order.

I braved my front door this morning to check the damage from last night, and I was delighted (and still slightly horrified) to see many, many spiders teets up. So here, from me to you, is a small photo journal.

First, the tree. You'll notice the brown spots toward the top in the middle...spider country.



A close up of the spider nest. There really are no words.


Here's a small sampling of what the exterior of my home looks like this morning. There are four spiders in this particular image....all dead, thank you very much. That big one on the right took an extra shot of poison.


Now, my new yogic beliefs have taught me that things can always be worse than what they are. Friend Troy sent me this link this morning. Worse.

No comments: