Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yoga! Yoga!

I took tomorrow off, giving myself a lovely four day weekend. Tomorrow I'm planning to yoga it up a few times...going to do two C1 classes during the day and close out the evening with a candlelight C2. I've never done three classes in one day *officially*, though I have definitely done 3+ hours of yoga in one day before. So, I don't think it'll be an issue.

Saturday I'll be teaching part of Becka's class, which I'm really excited about. The last time she asked me to teach I pussed out and only did the first five minutes of class. I then kicked myself for a good two weeks afterward because there was NO REASON for me to not teach more. I can do it. I DO do it, every Friday with my staff class. So, now I just need to suck it up and know that I'll probably make some mistakes and that it's okay to do that.

So, part of my motivation for tomorrow is to prepare myself for teaching by taking two of the classes that are sequenced in the same way. Call it research? Either way, yummy yoga times three for this girl tomorrow!

No comments: