Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ahhh...a reunion with my blog

Maybe it's the weather...maybe it's extreme writer's block...maybe I'm just feeling less than stellar....Whatever the reason, I haven't written anything in FOREVER. No blogging, no fiction, not even a Christmas letter to my loved ones.

And, I need to get back to it. I hate it when I stop writing and then a ton of stuff happens--there has been a lot--but then I don't know where to begin.

That's where I'm at now.

So, I'll just begin with yesterday's absolutely amazing, incredible SNOW DAY!!!!!! It was bliss. Sleeping in, reading my book, doing laundry, and then in the afternoon I dug myself out to go to Von Maur to buy three adorable dresses. Yeah, there was a brilliant sale.

Tomorrow is Friday--yay--and then it's one week down into the new trimester. So far so good...and my yoga practice is getting back. Come to think of it, I haven't been writing pretty much during the same timeframe that I haven't been able to do yoga.... must explore that possibility.

And, so, here ends my post of mundane-ness. I'll try to come up with something better for tomorrow, I promise.

No comments: