Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cleansing from the inside out

The cleanse I'm doing through CorePower's Nutrition program is almost done...thank God. I want a pizza so badly I could either maim another human being or cut off a part of my own body for one. *Or, as some sarcasmo reminded me this morning, I could just go to the store and get one.*

I'm on day 3 of the "broth phase"--a phase of eating two liquid concoctions and our supplement only. No "actual" food. I am ready to chew again.

Tomorrow I get to go back to eating clean, which I thought was practically a punishment last week when we did four days of it, but which I now understand is fine dining. I have to figure out my meals tonight for the next few days. I'm not sure I will have ever enjoyed menu planning as much as I will tonight!!

No comments: