Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things that are pissing me off right now:

1. Everyone under the age of 19.

2. People who have an extraordinary interest in everything I do. As in, I pick up a magazine from a pile of crap I need to file. "Oh, Kelly, is that a Cosmo? Why do you have that?" "Oh, Kelly, you're not eating a hamburger for lunch today?" Get interested in your own lives, people. Leave me alone.

3. The woman I know who snaps her gum. More irritating because she's not a gum-snapping type. Yet she does. Loudly. And all the time.

4. That my writer friends have totally abandoned me. Mostly my own fault, because for a stretch of time I couldn't do anything because I was so overloaded and busy, but now they all go out and have a blast together and don't extend the invitation to me at all anymore.

5. That I can't eat my chips and cheese right now because I'm typing.

6. There was something else, but I've forgotten it.

No comments: