Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

An F? Seriously?

So I spent the weekend redoing a group presentation that I gave last Wednesday for my grad class. We flunked it. Big time. This is disconcerting--I had no idea they even GAVE Fs in graduate school. Suffice to say, we redid the thing, got some more points because the prof was really generous, and I lost my entire weekend.

Couldn't afford to lose the weekend. I'm treading water--barely--and having a big storm like that come through exhausted me to the point of almost drowning. I took today off from work to try to get some grading done, but I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I needed to.

There are so many things I want to be doing right now: working on Operation 50%, playing with Gatsby, reading books, going to yoga...pretty much feel like I'm scoring a big F at life right now. I need to work out next semester so I've got time for the things I love to do.

No comments: