Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yoga yoga yoga yoga yoga

Tonight Amy and I did our usual yoga class (without happy hour, because the bitch is flying to Hawaii at the crack of dawn tomorrow). Tomorrow, I'm going to go to yoga. Saturday, I'm going to yoga. That's three days of yoga in a row, which means my body will be happy, humming along, and loving me.

I'm sad Amy is going to be gone for so long (10 days)...we talk pretty much every day; this will be the longest we've gone without seeing each other in...well...a long damn time. I feel really lucky that we're friends--that she seems to like me as much as I like her. Quite awesome when new people come into your life and make it just that much better.

I can make it through tomorrow at work...then it will be yoga, my lit review, and grading like a crazy person. In other words, just an average day in the life.

No comments: