Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

If it's a good habit, I should be able to keep it!

Right??

The last few weeks I've been able to go to yoga at noon on Friday. The teacher is amazing, one of my favorites, and for several weeks I was able to fall into the following routine:

Monday: Yoga
Tuesday: Spin
Wednesday: Teach yoga
Thursday: Spin
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: Yoga
Sunday: Teach yoga

The most beautiful schedule ever. And, at least a little exercise every day, which I love. And my favorite kinds of exercise at that!

Today I sorely missed my noon yoga. Instead, at noon I was at the job, grading papers and tuning out the sounds of my colleagues and the environment. I spent about fifteen minutes imagining myself in class, breathing and moving from posture to posture. It helped, but it wasn't quite the same.

No comments: