Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And then I died and went to Heaven...




And by Heaven I mean....Mexico.

There's a lot to talk about with my amazing retreat to Tulum, Mexico. The adventures, the friendships, the food, the beach. It was basically like Yoga Camp. Fricking amazing.

I've been home for almost a week now, and I'm trying to hold on to the zen I felt at Amansala. Friends, it ain't easy. There are a lot of forces around me that try, daily, to wreck my bliss because they don't have their own. This last week I've tried to make it a habit to NOT fall into my old habits. To see light instead of dark, to hold my tongue rather than say something sarcastic, to think rather than judge. It takes energy that I'm sometimes reluctant to give up. But, I know that each day I'm forming new habits--one of which is holding onto my zen--and eventually my zen will become my habit.

In the meantime:

No comments: