Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lazy Sunday

All I want to do today is lay around.  All I've done for the last hour since I've been home from yoga is lay around.  I am very comfortable, and I'd like to not move until tomorrow morning when it's time to go to work.

Unfortunately, that's not how life is going to go for me today.

My current status:
House: disaster
Grading: hopelessly behind

It's nice outside.  I want to be out there.  But, by the time I fix my current status, it will no longer be nice out.  In fact, by the time I get caught up on all my grading, the snow could well be flying again.

Oh well.  Fortunately Sundays are often lazy days for me, so I can afford to work quite a bit today and give up just ONE Sunday.  But, if anyone wants to take some of this grading off my hands, I'd be much obliged :-)

No comments: