Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You should vote for me, I'm pretty sure

So I got nominated for "The Most Fascinating Yoga Teacher Blog of 2012."  How nifty (and a little weird) is that?  Well, you should totally click on this link and go vote for me.  Find the category for the Yoga Teacher Blog category and scroll through until you find http://stephenkingsgirl.blogspot.com and click the plus sign.  I know, it's a lot of instructions for summer vacation....

I don't know how many times you can vote for me, but you should do it as often as you can.  The winner gets a $100 restaurant gift card, so I may take you out to dinner :-)

Also, since I'm posting this on Facebook as well--a message to all my former students: I'm a little nervous about putting The Blog out there for you to see.  But, you're all adults, and I'm mostly an adult, so...you know...welcome to the imperfections, neuroses, poor grammar and bad taste that is your former English teacher.  Oh, along with some fascinating entertainment as well.  Go vote!!

No comments: