Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The summer of movies...

Friends Jessie and Amy have mentioned, regularly, that my movie viewing history is....well...ridiculously lacking.  Probably every 1 out of 2 movie titles said out loud are followed with this dialogue:

Me: Oh, yeah, I haven't seen that.
Other person: *most incredulous look ever* You've never seen _____?!?!?!???? How is that POSSIBLE??

So, I decided that I need to devote some time to movie love.  Thus began the Summer of Movies, 2012.  The challenge? To watch one movie a day all summer long.  That equals approximately 75 movies.

I created myself a little list.  I still need to add to it, so I won't post it here quite yet.  But, I will say that, so far, I've watched 3 movies in the last 2 days: Sherlock Holmes, The Rum Diary, and Heavenly Creatures.  I watched the latter two tonight, back to back.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to dream about Johnny Depp killing Tim Burton's mother.

No comments: