Pages

Sunday, June 05, 2005

You all know

How I feel about Sundays. Today is great because the weather is perfect. I plan to spend quite a bit of time on my patio sitting on my lovely new furniture that I picked out with my girl E. We had quite the adventure getting it home--involved us sitting in the parking lot of target on said furniture waiting to be rescued by a man. My father (and my mom too) who loves to rescue me came by and helped us out.

This week is my last week of school. As much as I'm dying to have it over and done with, it always seems sort of melancholy at the same time. Past experience dictates that the kids will have driven any melancholy out of me by this friday, but still.

I've been spending quite a bit of time thinking about M. We've been working on a project together at work and its been going really well. I liked him when he was a big jerk so it's no surprise that I like him now that he's turned over a new leaf. I was discussing this with E. and here's the basic problem... because of our past, there's no way that I'll make a move towards him because if he's not interested, I'll look like an immature freak. If he is interested, though, he won't make a move either because he'll be afraid of being turned down FLAT and will also think that it shows he hasn't grown. So, we could (if I exaggerate it out forever) be completely in love with eachother and never make a move towards it. That's just sad. I know that happens, and it's such a huge waste of time and emotion....but that's not enough for me to make a move.

Oh well. Time will tell. Off I go to enjoy the sunshine!




No comments: