Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The drought

I spent all of May and the first part of June in a writing frenzy--spending hours a day writing, revising, revising, oh, and then revising--all to prepare for my submissions to Belize and the Mentor Series. Now, it seems that all of the writing has been sucked right out of me. It's rediculous. Everything I write is utter crap, and even if it was good at all it goes absolutely nowhere. Grrr.
Fortunately, I start my fiction class tomorrow night and nothing helps inspire me to write quite like that. I'm excited. This class should be interesting because there are quite a few people in the class that I know already from previous classes.
Well...I suppose it's time to head off to my book. But, there is a Murphy Brown marathon on, with many, many appearances from Scott yum-yum Bakula, so we'll see which one wins out.

No comments: