Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Katrina

Okay, I have to speak on this for one moment. This is a website that was put together by two guys to help get information out about people who are missing family members or who evacuated and haven't seen the condition of their homes. Please take a look at it. It takes a long time to load but appears to be invaluable to people in Lousiana and Mississippi.

Katrina Information Map


I've stayed away from talking about Katrina because I can't. I am so emotionally overwhelmed by the devestation, the government's response, and the way humans treat eachother (both bad and good). I'm gathering up a donation to bring to Convoy of Hope and I encourage you to donate appropriate items (listed there what they will accept) as well as any cash you can afford.

That's about all I can say.

No comments: